The battery charger BC 9000 EVO is ideal for both private usage and professional usage in workshops and garages, for battery maintenance on cars, caravans, RVs and boats.
Provided with an embedded temperature sensor and a microprocessor, it executes a cutting edge multicycle algorithm. It features a battery & alternator testing function, and it is compatible with all 12V lead-acid batteries up to 200 Ah, including AGM & EFB batteries used on vehicles with Start&Stop system.
The device is able to solve many battery related issues, from the initialization of new batteries to the recovery and desulfation of used batteries, as well as for regular charging & long term maintenance, thanks to an exclusive monthly equalization function.
* 2 programs: CAR for car batteries, BIKE for motorcycle batteries.
* LCD display with digital voltmeter
* Testing function: it executes a guided battery test (state of charge & cranking power) and charging system test (alternator/regulator)
* 8-steps charging algorithm: recovery (from 1.25V), charge, desulfation, analysis, maintenance and equalization
* Battery types: traditional, gel, MF, AGM, EFB, VRLA, Ca/Ca...
* Embedded temperature sensor
* Protections: polarity inversion, short circuit, overcharging, overheating. No sparks
* It verifies if the battery is able to retain its charge
Input Voltage: 220÷240V ac, 50-60Hz
Output Voltage: 13.8V/14.4V - nom. 12V
Charging Current: 1 A max (Bike) / 9 A max (Car)
Operating Temperature: -20°C - +50°C
Size: 160 x 85 x 60 mm